I probably am the laziest person when it comes to skin care. I’m just really noncompliant when it comes to following a specific skin routine (I know, I’m bad) but lately, as I age, I realized keeping your skin clean and healthy is really important. I wear a lot of makeup, and I break out alot too. It’s been a struggle for me since college and it left marks which I’m very insecure about. But I managed to finally find the perfect products for my oily acne prone facial skin which I’m about to tell you guys about with this blog post. Also included my fave hair products that are perf for my thin brittle hair. Let’s begin with my 2 fave hair products.
- CREAM SILK STAND OUT STRAIGHT CONDITIONER (PINK) – This conditioner is from Philippines. I literally asked friend to buy me the biggest size when she visited PI. I’ve been using this since when I was in highschool. You can also buy this in selected Filipino Grocery Stores. Cream Silk has various kinds of conditioner for different hair needs like for hair fall defense, damage control, etc. I swear by this conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and tangle free. It also helps straighten my hair. And the best part is.. it smells soooooo good.
- PROCLAIM ARGAN OIL HYDRATING MASQUE- I used to dye my own hair a lot. I even bleached it myself which made my hair really brittle. I found this Hair mask at Sally’s Beauty Supplies and most of the time, it’s on sale. I use this after shampooing my hair at least twice a week to give my damaged hair some love. It makes my hair more manageable right after using it. Only thing I don’t like about this is the smell but overall it’s a pretty good hair product.
- GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER- this is my most favorite makeup remover I’ve ever tried. It perfectly removes my makeup, dirt and oil. I love how it gently and easily removes even waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks. Sometimes when I get home late and I’m lazy to wash my face, this is all I’m going to use and I don’t need to worry about breaking out. You can buy it at Ulta, walmart or target.
- LUSH MASK OF MAGNIMINTY- It is said to be the “Ultimate Face Mask”. It cleanses skin deep down the pores, removes dead skin cells and reduce redness but it also soothes the skin. It’s powerful but not harsh. I like to use it once or twice a week especially on my nose area to remove my blackheads.
- JERGENS WET SKIN MOISTURIZER- Seriously, this prolly the best invention in 2016. Okay, I’m being overly-dramatic but I love this moisturizer so much. I’m very lazy when it comes to applying lotion. I just don’t like the feel of it. It’s sticky and cold. Thank goodness I discovered this. Apply it after you shower but before drying off. No need to rinse off. And you’ll see your moisturized and luminous skin instantly.
- CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL- I love Clinique products coz it’s the only brand that fixed my troubled skin. I started using the 3 step Acne treatment, and it cleared out my skin without drying it. I still get breakouts here and there but it’s not as bad as before. Now, I’m using this moisturizing gel daily mostly at daytime right before I apply my makeup. It’s perfect for Oily or Combination skin. It moisturizes the skin without that heavy feel and it’s fast absorbing making your skin hydrated.
- VANITY PLANET PURE SPIN– I recently purchased this and I’ve been lovin it so far. Yes, I finally convinced myself to buy one of these which I should have done long time ago. It is a necessity especially if you wear a lot of makeup. This pure spin is very easy to use. It reaches even the hardest areas to clean like the thin creases where your nose and cheeks meets. It’s regular price is $150 but now it’s $30.
Now that I figured out how to remove my stubborn pimples, I’m trying to figure out how to remove the pimple scars. I sometimes use Bio Oil on my cheeks but I’m not sure if it’s working though.