Hey dolls! It’s been awhile since the last time I posted a Makeup Look. I’ve decided to do this Sun-kissed Goddess look Inspired by Gigi Hadid which is perfect for Spring or Summer. It’s simple yet captivating. I wanted my face to glow when the sunlight hits my face which I successfully achieved using my go to Bronzer from Pixi by Petra and Highlighter from Ofra in Bliss. There’s no such thing as excessive highlighting especially during Spring or Summer. I kept my eyes subtle this time. Yup, no winged liner! I feel weird but I guess I don’t look that bad. *Achievement unlocked*
By the way, those aren’t real freckles, I drew it just to give this look a little rawness. Oh, and to all the ladies who hides their freckles coz they’re afraid that people will think it’s not pretty, I say fvck what they think. You are beautiful in your own way. That makes you unique so don’t be afraid to show them to people.
Make Up Deets:
- FACE– Foundation – L’Oreal Pro Matte Foundation (103) | Concealer: Naturactor | Powder: Benefit Hello Flawless in Beige
- Contour: Pixi by Petra Bronzer
- Highlight: Ofra Highlighter in Bliss
- Eyes: BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (5th Edition) ) Mascara: It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara | Eyeliner: Mac Pencil in Coffee | Lashes from Ebay
- Brows: Daiso Eyebrow Pencil and Nyx Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
- Lips– Maybelline Matte Lipstick (Daringly Nude).
- Setting Spray: L’oreal Infallible Pro Set & Spray
- Contact Lenses are from Geo Coloured Lenses (Geo Tri Color Brown)
Some ladies like to shame others for what they are or for what they do just to make themselves feel better or superior. If you go natural and you show them your bare skin, they’d call you unattractive coz of your imperfections. If you wear make up, they’d call you fake and they’d say that you are insecure and you’re pretending to be someone else. There’s no way of pleasing everyone. Their opinions does not matter.
We don’t need that negativity in our lives. It took me 20 something years to love myself, I don’t have time to convince them to like me. Just continue to do what you think will make you a boss lady without stepping onto someone else’s toes. Love yourself, it’s about time.