The Baddie Look is one of the hottest makeup trends on Instagram. Braids, fierce eyes, perfect contour and highlight and full lips-it’s most of the girls’ current obsessions. Sometimes I feel like we all kinda look the same. But anyways, I consider myself a baddie not because I am mean to people but because I am tough and I can hold myself down in any circumstances.
Products I used to create this Baddie Look:
- Primer – LA Girl Pro Primer
- Foundation– L’Oreal Pro Matte Foundation in the shade 103 and It Cosmetics Celebration Press Powder
- Concealer– Naturactor and LA Pro Concealer (Green)
- Contour- Pixi by Petra Bronzer
- Highlight– OFRA cosmetics highligher in Bliss
- Eyes: BH Cosmetics Palette | Lashes from Ebay | Eyeliner- Rimmel Glam Eyes
- Brows: Daiso Brow Pencil (check out my previous post about it here.) | NYX Brow Mascara in Brunette | It Cosmetics Tight Line Mascara
- LIPS: Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips in the Shade Trap
Just a disclaimer, Im not a Pro Make Up Artist, I just do what works for me.
I edited my photos using VSCO HB2 filter and of course Instagram to adjust the brightness, contrast and fade the photo a little.